Professional Website Design for Attorneys
The legal field is a competitive industry. Oftentimes, future clients and business partners will use the outward professional image of a firm as a limiting factor in their selection process. In modern society, the first impression that most individuals and potential accounts have of a law office is the visual appearance of the firm's webpage. Strategic Legal Web understands the importance of developing and maintaining a professional image in the legal field. Our design team has created hundreds of unique websites for our attorney clients, and we pride ourselves on constructing clean, individualized, high-performance web pages for law firms.
Unlike other web design companies, Strategic Legal Web's design team doesn't use a set of templates to produce nearly identical websites for all of our clients. Your firm will be assigned a design team to assist you in determining how you'd like your site to look. This is accomplished by combining the proper images, page layouts, and color combinations that are synonymous with your law firm's brand.
Attorneys and their law firms from around the country have partnered with Strategic Legal Web to develop powerful, professional legal websites. The legal industry has become fiercely competitive in the past few decades, and the advent of the Internet has made it even more so. Law firms who have a sound Internet marketing strategy see increases in their number of clients, expansion in their revenues, and a broader reputation in the legal community. As all professions clamor for Internet client market share, Strategic Legal Web has hurdled to the forefront among legal web design and Internet marketing firms. That's because our goal is to build lifelong relationships with our clients. This aim has catapulted our business to new levels with referrals and return clients requesting special specific projects unique to their practice.
At Strategic Legal Web, we use personalized consulting in the website design process. The team that's assigned to you will meticulously evaluate and assess the needs of your law firm. Because building a custom website requires frequent communication, our team employs a user-friendly web development portal where you can post and review comments; upload files, documents, and images; and view your professional website as it's being produced. Although site construction is the beginning, Strategic Legal Web is not solely concerned with building your firm's legal website. We're committed to your law firm's long time success. We will host, maintain, and promote your legal website for the duration.
Below are some of the steps in the custom web design process:
- In order to begin the process, we examine your overall online marketing goals and work on their different facets to create the optimal marketing campaign.
- Next, a clear course of action is outlined. The project begins, and you and all of the members on your team are issued user names and passwords so that they can be involved in the development. All correspondence is conducted through the portal for organizational purposes. There are no lost emails or files, and everyone sees what everyone else does in real time. In this manner, the portal acts as an open project file.
- Your input is considered every step of the way. Ultimately, this is your website and that means that you must sign off on the finished product.
- All of our website designs and legal content are unique and original. Your colleagues and competitors will never read their words or see their designs on your page.
In order to create a professional, tasteful legal website, we utilize all artistic options to create the most visually appealing website for your firm. These include anything from flash animations; to small elements such as taglines, slogans, navigation menus, and logos; to full Flash presentations. Your small town firm can project a sophisticated, metropolitan appearance, or your large, expansive firm can cast a smaller, more intimate tone.
The programming code behind your website pages—called HTML code—is written by our computer programmers. Many companies use computer-generated HTML code from software packages that produce more code than needed. Strategic Legal Web doesn't. The benefits of handwritten HTML code are
- Smaller server space for better website performance
- Quicker website down load time so potential clients don't wait
- Compatibility with all major browser types, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and different operating systems
Your legal website design work is conducted in-house. We guarantee customer satisfaction. WE DO NOT OUTSOURCE your website design. Strategic Legal Web offers several maintenance and support plans.
At Strategic Legal Web we pride ourselves on executing the best, comprehensive customer service in the industry. In order to learn more about our custom legal website design services, contact one of our representatives at 1-800-508-4489.